Open House Information ~ 2014-2015
Please complete the following steps before the first day of school on Thursday, August 7th.
1. Update Powerschool (Student Demographics)
a. Login to Powerschool using your Parent Login.
b. Click on the link that says "Demographic Change."
c. Update all information, including parent cell phone numbers, email addresses, and check-out permissions.
*If you do not have a parent login, please contact BHS at 770-945-6768.
2. Read the Following Documents:
2. Attendance Letter (English/Spanish)
3. Student Agenda Book (Agenda Information in Spanish)
4. BHS Honor Code
5. BHS Rule Reminders
6. Grading Procedures and GPA Calculations
7. Internet Acceptable Use Policy
1. Free & Reduced Lunch Application
2. Clubs & Organizations Opt Out Form *Sign this form only if you DO NOT want your child to participate.
3. Publication of Student's Images and Work Products (English/Spanish) *Sign this form only if you DO NOT want your child to participate.
3. Pay Student Fees Online through www.mypaymentsplus.com (And Print a Receipt from MyPaymentsPlus.)
If you prefer to pay cash or check, submit them with the Open House Fees Form.
** Most students have already paid for lockers and parking.
4. Order a 2014-2015 BHS Yearbook from Josten's by clicking HERE.
5. SENIORS can pay their Senior Class Dues directly to Balfour by clicking HERE.
Please have your student return the following documents to their Advisement Teacher on the first day of school:
1. Open House Signature Form
2. Open House Fees Form & money or My Payments Plus Receipt
3. Clinic Card
4. Residency Form with attached documentation
5. Green Contact Information Verification Form