ENROLLED STUDENTS: BACK-TO-SCHOOL INFORMATION 2016
Welcome to Buford High School! We are so excited about the 2016-2017 School Year.
If you are NEW to Buford City Schools, please contact Cathy Horton (770-945-6768) to make a face-to-face registration appointment.
Families returning to Buford: To prepare for the upcoming school year, we need each parent/guardian to complete the following:
- Log into your PowerSchool Parent account. (CLICK HERE) If you have question about how to log in to PowerSchool, please call BHS at 770-945-6768.
- Select “E-Registration” from the side menu (this will redirect you to a new page).
- Review your student's information update and correct as needed. Complete the Permissions tab and print the Residency Affidavit, the Clinic Card, the Drug Awareness Program Permission Form, and the Open House Fees Form from the documents tab.
- When you complete the Student Registration, you will be directed to a page indicating next steps. Please print the following three documents to bring to your child’s Advisement Teacher on August 2nd at Open House (4pm-7pm).
- Clinic Card
- Residency Affidavit with corresponding documentation
- Open House Fees Form (cash/check) –or– My Payments Plus Receipt (debit/credit).
- You can now update another student, if applicable.
- If you need help with E-Registration, please stop by BHS on July 13th, July 20th, or July 27th between 9:00am-2:00pm. [Lab 202]
Again, please remember:
You will need to print the three documents mentioned above to bring to your child’s Advisement Teacher on August 2nd at Open House (4pm-7pm).
1. Please remind your child about Summer Reading Assignments.
2. If you would like to purchase a yearbook, please use this link. The price increases after August 21st.
3. Please visit us at Open House on Tuesday, August 2nd from 4pm-7pm. At this time you can meet with your child's teachers, and visit the Commons Area for more information about parking, lockers, lunches, transportation, booster clubs, and clinic needs. You can also purchase new spirit wear and yearbooks at Open House.
We look forward to seeing you on August 2nd, and cannot wait for another year of Triple A Excellence!