ENROLLED STUDENTS: BACK-TO-SCHOOL INFORMATION 2018
Welcome to Buford High School! We are so excited about the 2018-2019 School Year.
If you are NEW to Buford City Schools, please contact Cathy Horton (770-945-6768) to make a face-to-face registration appointment.
Families returning to Buford: To prepare for the upcoming school year, we need each parent/guardian to complete the following:
- Log into your PowerSchool Parent account. (CLICK HERE) If you have question about how to log in to PowerSchool, please call BHS at 770-945-6768.
- Select “E-Registration” from the side menu (this will redirect you to a new page).
- Review your student's information update and correct as needed. Complete the Permissions tab and print the Residency Affidavit and the Open House Fees Form from the documents tab.
- When you complete the Student Registration, you will be directed to a page indicating next steps. Please print the following two documents to bring to your child’s Advisement Teacher on July 31st at Open House (4pm-7pm).
- Residency Affidavit with corresponding documentation
- Open House Fees Form (cash/check) –or– My Payments Plus Receipt (debit/credit).
- You can now update another student, if applicable.
- If you need help with E-Registration, please stop by Buford Middle on July 19th from 4pm-7:30pm, or Buford Academy on July 25th from 9am-2pm.
Again, please remember:
You will need to print the two documents mentioned above to bring to your child’s Advisement Teacher on July 31st at Open House (4pm-7pm).
1. Please remind your child about Summer Reading Assignments.
3. Please visit us at Open House on Tuesday, July 31st from 4pm-7pm. At this time you can meet with your child's teachers, and visit the Commons Area for more information about parking, lockers, lunches, transportation, booster clubs, and clinic needs. You can also purchase new spirit wear and yearbooks at Open House.
4. For more information about Buford High School, visit our Documents page.
We look forward to seeing you on July 31st, and cannot wait for another year of exceeding expectations!