Student Life » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

During the school year all transcript requests will be processed as soon as possible. However, during the summer this process will be delayed. Please allow time for processing and ALWAYS submit your request well in advance of any due dates. Read below for specific directions on how to submit your request. 

Transcripts for graduated or withdrawn students:

  • If you have graduated or withdrawn from Buford High School longer than THREE years ago, then you will need to contact the Central Office with any records request. They can be reached at 770.945.5035. 
  • If you have graduated or withdrawn from Buford High School within the past THREE years, you will need to fill out this Transcript Request Form. You may submit your completed form and the $2 fee in person at the high school front office or you may mail in your request and fee if you are no longer living in the Buford area.

Transcripts for currently enrolled students:

  • If you are currently enrolled with Buford High School, you will need to fill out this Transcript Request Form. You may also pick up the form from your grade level counselor. Both the form and the $2 fee should be submitted to your counselor. 
If you still have questions on how to receive your records, please contact Buford High School at 770-945-6768.