Buford High School Home
PowerSchool will be closed beginning on Thursday, May 7. Grades will be available again on Friday, May 22 from 3pm-11pm.
The 2020 BHS Academic Booster Club’s Virtual Academic Awards Program will take place on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Many seniors will receive scholarships from the Academic Booster Club. Please join us online as we celebrate Excellence in Academics for the Class of 2020!
For more information, visit www.bufordwolves.com.
- $6.7M scholarships in 2019
- 75% of AP Test-Takers Score 3 or Higher
- 60% of Graduates that Take & Pass an AP Exam at BHS
- 65 State Championships in Academics, Athletics & the Arts
- 29 Varsity Athletic Programs Offered
- 40% of Students participate in the Arts programs
- 98% Graduation Rate for Students Who Complete Pathways
- 94% CTE EOPA Pass Rate