Buford High School Home
Beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, students at Buford High School will participate in Digital Learning Days. Please view this document to understand the expectations for Digital Learning. Thank you for supporting our students!
For more information, visit www.bufordwolves.com.
Make sure to study and be prepared for Benchmark Two! Teachers are available for assistance Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 7:10-7:40am, and after school assistance is available in the media center every Tuesday & Wednesday from 3:00-4:05pm.
- $6.7M scholarships in 2019
- 75% of AP Test-Takers Score 3 or Higher
- 60% of Graduates that Take & Pass an AP Exam at BHS
- 65 State Championships in Academics, Athletics & the Arts
- 29 Varsity Athletic Programs Offered
- 40% of Students participate in the Arts programs
- 98% Graduation Rate for Students Who Complete Pathways
- 94% CTE EOPA Pass Rate