Buford High School Home
Please join us for the State of the District Stakeholders' Meeting on Monday, May 9, 2022 at 2:00pm at the Buford City Schools Central Office.
For more information, visit www.bufordwolves.com.
Come watch our Intermediate and Advanced Dance students share their creativity and talent at the 2022 Young Choreographer's Showcase! Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at the Buford High School Performing Arts Center.
- $6.7M scholarships in 2019
- 75% of AP Test-Takers Score 3 or Higher
- 60% of Graduates that Take & Pass an AP Exam at BHS
- 65 State Championships in Academics, Athletics & the Arts
- 29 Varsity Athletic Programs Offered
- 40% of Students participate in the Arts programs
- 98% Graduation Rate for Students Who Complete Pathways
- 94% CTE EOPA Pass Rate