Buford High School Home
Please join us on January 12th at 2pm and January 13th & 14th at 7pm at the BHS Performing Arts Center as the Wolf Pack Players proudly present Honk Jr!, The Musical! Tickets are $10.00 and can be purchased through GoFan or at the door.
For more information, visit www.bufordwolves.com.
On January 16th at 6:00pm BHS will host a guest speaker, Kenneth Haney, who will talk about the dangers of vaping. Breakout topics will also be available and include: The Suicide Epidemic, How e-Cigarettes Affect the Brain, Cultural Diversity, Paying for College, and School Safety. Please join us at this informative night for parents with students of all ages.
- $6.7M scholarships in 2019
- 75% of AP Test-Takers Score 3 or Higher
- 60% of Graduates that Take & Pass an AP Exam at BHS
- 65 State Championships in Academics, Athletics & the Arts
- 29 Varsity Athletic Programs Offered
- 40% of Students participate in the Arts programs
- 98% Graduation Rate for Students Who Complete Pathways
- 94% CTE EOPA Pass Rate