Time: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Buford High School Home
Time: 11 AM – 12:30 PM
Time: 2:30 PM – 4 PM
Time: 5:30 PM – 7 PM
Time: 7 PM – 8 PM
Parents of all students interested in Dual Enrollment for 2019-2020 should attend a meeting in the BHS Auditorium on Tuesday, December 4th at 6:00pm.
Thank you for visiting our new website! Please check back often as updates are currently being made.
Come cheer on your Buford Wolves football team in the second round of the state playoffs this Friday night at 7:30pm!
- 89% of Graduates Attend College/Postsecondary School
- $8.3 Million in Merit Based Scholarship & University Grants in 2018
- 60% of Graduates that Take & Pass an AP Exam at BHS
- 65 State Championships in Academics, Athletics & the Arts
- 29 Varsity Athletic Programs Offered
- 40% of Students participate in the Arts programs