Counseling/College & Career » Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form

To request a transcript, follow the below process:
    - Obtain a copy of the Buford Transcript Request Form from Mrs. Borja the college and career coordinator or by clicking on the document below.
    - Complete the form and return to Mrs. Borja along with the $3 transcript fee and any necessary forms at least 2 weeks prior to the application deadline.
    - It is recommended that you check your college application status. It is the student's responsibility to contact the college to check the status either online and/or by phone.  Remember that the colleges need time to process the application/transcript.
-Students can request a transcript be sent digitally to in state colleges through free of charge.
- Also, transcripts are free of charge if are requested to be sent/uploaded electronically to any college application through Common App, SENDedu, Coalition, Slate, etc.

Transcripts for graduated or withdrawn students:

  • For electronic transcripts, please complete and email the form below with a copy of your ID to the college and career coordinator Carmen Borja at [email protected]
  • Or you may submit your completed form and the $3 fee in person at the high school front office or you may mail in your request and fee if you are no longer living in the Buford area.
  • If you have graduated or withdrawn from Buford High School before 2010, then you will need to contact the Central Office with any records request. They can be reached at 770.945.5035.